The Lea Black Beauty Sudden Youth Facial Contour Lift Gel is one part of the Lea Black Sudden Youth Kit, the non-invasive “instant” face-lift and luxury experience that launched the Lea Black Beauty collection. Working in combination with the Facial Contour Lift Powder, this top selling product delivers multiple effects to help against the visible signs of aging. Together they create a luxurious masque that lifts, tightens and tones the skin all while you experience a tingling, stimulating sensation.
Suitable for all skin types this unique product delivers multiple effects to help against the visible signs of aging including smoothing uneven skin tone and texture; diminishes the appearance of scars; promotes collagen and elasticity in sagging skin; exfoliates to revitalize and rejuvenate dull, dry scaly skin; diminishes under eye puffiness, discoloration and bags; reduce the appearance of blemishes, breakouts, enlarged pores and hyperpigmentation. A twenty-minute treatment that leaves your skin feeling firm, radiant and luminous.
Now available to purchase as in individual item so you can mix it with any left over Facial Contour Lift Powder you may have over from the original purchase of the Sudden Youth Kit.
- Mix one teaspoon (scoop) of powder with one teaspoon (scoop) of gel into mixing cup to create masque.
- Mix well, until masque is a paste-like mixture.
- Use brush to apply masque to neck and face in an upward, outward motion.
- Leave on for 20 minutes, or until touch dry, while lying down, keeping feet elevated and face motionless and relaxed.
- For easy and thorough removal of the dried masque, use a facecloth (or a sponge) soaked well with plenty of warm water, in a gentle patting motion to loosen the masque. This action may need to be repeated a couple of times for complete removal of the dried masque.
- Do not scrub, tug or pull the skin while removing (the masque).
- Cleanse with a gentle face wash, followed by an anti-aging serum and moisturizer.
- For maximum results, use at least twice per week.
Avoid direct contact with eyes, but can be used around the eyes. If you are allergic to eggs perform a skin patch test prior to using the masque. A slight tingling sensation during the treatment and a slight redness after rinsing is normal, and indicates that the treatment has worked.